Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Art Prize



Last weekend Eloise and I decided, since we live in the great city of Grand Rapids, it was time to expose ourselves to Art Prize. We had no idea so many people were going to be there! I normally, of course, love all the attention, but I'm pretty sure some spectators thought Eloise and I were an actual entry! We were so flattered. Even so we looked great in some of our new fall pieces! We are so lucky to have a place like Leigh's to shop!

Eloise (right) and I


A very friendly gentleman we met!
Eloise decided to wear a chunky new rust colored sweater from the contemporary collection at Leigh's by Vince with a Three Dots cotton shirt and paired it with a pair of DL1961 flare jeans. To complete her look, she added one of our great fall scarves by Theodora & Callum! I fell in love with my gray vest by Smitten and went with a turtleneck from Three Dots and loose blouse by Dolan. The weather was just a bit chilly even with the fall sun poking out from the clouds! Therefore, I chose to show off my legs with thick and warm Three Dot leggings. They are so versatile!


We loved how many different types of art was available to see downtown, and one of our favorite things was to watch the juggler above! Eloise's face went stiff when I told her I could move like him. Must be she didn't believe me! Our time at Art Prize was fascinating. We can't wait for the rest of our fall adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment