Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall & New York Fashion Week



Just like New York, we started off our week at Leigh's... there's no place like home, celebrating Grand Rapid's Fashion Night Out 2011! Lola quickly found the wine as I spent time at the cosmetic counters, watching all our visitors engage in the fun of getting their hair and makeup done.


We were so excited to spend time with the models Anna and Gloria (above), who look amazing I might add,  and dance to the amazing jams by D.J. Adrian Butler (below).

We loved his hair!

Fall may have just begun, but that didn’t stop Lola and me from visiting New York for the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week to see what trends are coming for Spring 2012. Good thing we didn’t leave without making sure we were fully fashionable with our new fall trends from Leigh’s! They’ve got the cutest new jeans, fur vests, boots and dresses for every occasion.


One thing we cannot get enough of during weeks like this are all the celebrities we get to see and talk to! I of course, as you know, am a big fan of Olivia Palermo, so when I had the opportunity to take a snapshot with her and the young and beautiful Emmy Rossum I couldn't help myself. They even complimented me on my Adrian Mattox cold shoulder sequenced dress.



We thought we'd had all the fun we could until the last day of the fashion show. We couldn't help but strut our wonderful, new Tory Burch apparel from Leigh's! And you'll never guess what we were asked to do?! That's right, express our style on the RUNWAY! Judging by our pictures, I'd say we are naturals!


We love New York, then again, who doesn't, but we decided it was time to settle back down in our hometown, Grand Rapids and spend time with our friends and familiar faces at Leigh's! Don't worry, as the leaves continue to fall, we won't be able to stay cooped up inside for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment