Monday, October 20, 2014

Melting Pot of Style


Today seemed like a very nice day to go to an early dinner before going to a movie! Though spontaneous, it was a great idea we had to go to the Melting Pot in Grand Rapids for a sophisticated outing. The Melting Pot is an awesome place for family and friends to get together for a fun night of eating hot, melted cheese and chocolates, of course with a wide selection of entrees that you cook at your table.

 

Eloise wore a black silk back Vince dress that she put together with a blush colored RJ Granziano bracelet and a blue Kate Spade cheetah scarf. Usually, Eloise wouldn’t wear such a bright blue scarf, or a bold animal print as that, but I convinced her that it would be a pretty item to pull her outfit together.

 

I wore a teal leather and ponte Donna Morgan dress that I paired with a Marjorie Baer necklace and a black Kendra Scott bracelet. We wanted to go out on the town looking feminine and sophisticated.


 
This is a really great experience for people of all ages. It was so fun to pick out 2 of our favorite kinds of cheese to make fondue with and then pick out our own separate entrees to our liking and cook it right at the table! The waiter was amazing; he really was accommodating of all of our questions we asked him about the menu and the preparing of the entrees. He really knew his stuff! I gave him a big tip, that’s for sure! After the entrĂ©e portion, there were a multitude of choices for dessert. Melted chocolate for dipping yummy rice crispy treats, marshmallows, and fruit....I know I should have stopped at 1 of each, but you know, it seems I can eat whatever I want and never gain a pound....so I of course overindulged!





No comments:

Post a Comment