Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Drinks at Founders

If you're familiar with Grand Rapids, then you know that it's a great place for a beer! After all, Grand Rapids is the Beer Capital! Eloise and I were thrilled to spend our Tuesday night celebrating our good friend, Becky's 21st birthday at Founder's Brewery. The drinks are so yummy and it was good to have a night getting a little loose! Especially for Eloise; she is so stiff all the time!


 

At Becky's request, we dressed up for the affaire and it was a blast! I personally loved turning the heads at the bar. You know me, flirting is one of my favorite hobbies!


 

I wore this adorable dress by Rachel Zoe and carried this clutch by Kate Spade. I chose not to wear any earrings because I didn't want to take away from my posh buttons. However, I did throw on my new favorite chunky bracelet by Bat-Ami Design.



Eloise rocked this gorgeous and vibrant dress by Bailey44 and also carried a handbag by Kate Spade.



That's Becky in the middle and she is holding her first legal drink! We just loved celebrating with her and it was good to get out and have a fun night on the town. Founder's is such an awesome atmosphere and the staff was incredibly helpful and nice.



The staff even helped Eloise and I pick out some tasty beer for Eloise to take home to her hubby. We will definitely be planning another trip to Founder's soon! If you see Becky around town don't forget to tell her Happy Birthday and make sure to check out Founder's if you get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment