Friday, June 19, 2015

A Sweet Trip to Kilwins

Father's Day is approaching and Eloise called me in a panic about what to get her husband. Well, you know what they say: "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.". I suggested we go to one of my favorite sweet treat spots: Kilwin's.

It was the perfect place for Eloise to grab a yummy Father's Day present. Of course, we wanted to dress fabulous since we were going to the mall. You never know who you might run into!



I wore my favorite bright pattern shorts by Trina Turk and her gorgeous flowing blue top to keep cool. I had to complete my outfit with one of my most versatile necklaces by Pono.

Eloise wore these darling shorts by Z+L with the matching shirt. Bohemian is in right now and I just loved the relaxed but stylish vibe Eloise's outfit radiated. Who doesn't like cute fringe?

I grabbed the tastiest treats Kilwin's has to offer. I cannot resist the caramel apples and salt water taffies. Eloise was so stiff and stressed when trying to make a decision. In the end, I think she made an excellent choice for her hubby's gift. She bought a bag of caramel cashew corn and a block of salted caramel fudge.



All in all, I'd say it was one successful shopping trip. We got exactly what we came for and all the while looked stylish. We did stop in a couple stores in the mall, but they just don't compare to Leigh's. So what should your next girls day out entail? Make a trip to Kilwin's and then head to Leigh's of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment