Sunday, February 13, 2011

Spa Week at Leigh's

As soon as I received my mailer from Leigh's announcing their Spa Week I set up an appointment for Lola and I.  The timing was perfect- after braving Snowpocalypse 2011 and with v-day right around the corner we could both use some serious pampering!

Lola (Left) and I
Lola showed up to our date in an unusually subdued olive green Elliott Lauren sweat suit and Tribal tee shirt which she accessorized with BCBG Max Azria flats and a Simon Sebbag necklace.  When I asked what was up with the earthy ensemble I learned that Lola had recently taken a holistic approach to fighting the winter blues...by trading cosmos for 8 AM hot yoga classes!?!?  I was a picture of fashion and function in my orange Tribal jacket and tee shirt, black Tribal pants, and a sporty lime green ToyWatch.

Healthful snacks!

Getting everything set up for our paraffin treatment.
Our visit to Leigh's was in keeping with Lola's new focus on self improvement.  We enjoyed rejuvenating paraffin treatments and facials using products from Natura Bisse, Laura Mercier, Trish McEvoy, and Fresh, as well as tips on how to update makeup for spring using the newest from Yves Saint Laurent and LeClerc.  Leigh's cosmetic team is amazing!

After our facials we decided to do some shopping.  Lola used her lifestyle change as an excuse to purchase yet another set of Elliott Lauren workout clothes and I picked up a flirty Valentino Red top to wear on my Valentine's Day date with my husband.  When the subject of the lovers' holiday day came up I learned that Lola would be going out with a fellow yogi- 8 AM all makes sense now! Facials, shopping, and the latest update on Lola's love life made for a fantastic Gal-entines Day at Leigh's!

No comments:

Post a Comment