Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Laura Mercier Event

I don't know about you, but this cold weather is not my skin's best friend. The cold, dry air and the strong wind do not do much good for my sensitive skin and I know Lola is does not appreciate the snow and cold either. It was pretty cold outside so I wore my favorite sweater dress by Diane von Furstenberg which is a perfect color to brighten up winter, some comfy leggings by Helios & Luna, clinched the waist of my sweater with a black Ralph Lauren belt, added a little touch with a fab What's-in-Store collar necklace, and stayed warm in my Tracy Reese black and white coat!


 Lola and I were super excited for the Laura Mercier event at Leigh's on Friday, so excited that I took a spill down the stairs on my way out of the house and hit my head!


Just a little bonk to the head, nothing some makeup can't fix!

After I got myself together, Lola and I headed over to Leigh's. When we first walked in I got a little distracted by all of the sale items out so I did some browsing while Lola headed over for her hand dip. When I walked over to get my make-up done by the lovely Leigh's make-up, Lola looked like she was going to fall asleep from how relaxing the parrafin hand dip was!

Tammi enjoying the relaxing hand dip with Eloise

Later we got our makeup done by the amazing ladies at Leigh's and got some new products to help us have flawless skin these next few months. Laura Mercier has some amazing products that transforms skin to be healthy, glowing, and flawless.

 
 

Carol even was able to do some work out my head wound, guess I won't have to hide myself until it heals! The make-up artists were busy treating ladies to the Laura Mercier products all afternoon and there were some fabulous, flawless faces all throughout the store. 


 
Lola was wearing some bold Elie Tahari pink skinny jeans, a creative Clover Canyon designed shirt, with a leather vest from My Tribe for a little bit of warmth because she left her coat at home, and she was wearing a super cute Fabiana Filippi statement necklace to add a little bit of Lola flair per usual.
 


While relaxing a little bit before we got back to shopping around Leigh's, we ran into some of our friends. Fortunately this time I didn't literally run into anything. Our favorite, Rebecca, was out of town picking out some new goodies for the store we didn't get to see her, but we did find Lesley and the new intern Abi!
Lesley gossiping with us, always lots of laughs with her.


New girl, Abi!
While we were gossiping at the store we found out about a few events going on in the area for the next few weeks, sounds like we are going to be busy with our new friends Kelly and Abi! Keep your eye open for where we'll be next.


No comments:

Post a Comment